Sunday, February 28, 2010

For the love of Science

this is a little collage I did for my good friend Alita, an amazing herbalist!
It is actually hard to look at for me because the monkey in the collage is a famous monkey that died recently. He had just been released from a science laboratory. I am poking fun at science by having him point at the woman on the gurney on top of a pyramid with the third eye.
she is in front of a vault which I am guessing holds all life's secrets.
the man on the stamp holds out an ominous hand as if to say halt to the atrocities of experiments and testing on sentient creatures.
I then took a page from an anatomy illustration and ripped out the words superficial arteries.
The other stamp is British and I place it their for pure whimsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment